Child-Friendly Design

Bookmark and Share
design child room
When I think of the word “design” my mind tends to wander to chic, classy decorated apartments. The kind that get showcased in architectural magazines, with sleek lines and strong colors. Somehow I never associate children with that image. In fact, most people probably wouldn’t. But that keeps us from enjoying the wide world of children’s design. In my personal opinion, some children provide the best of inspiration; who better to seriously play with colors and throw a little spontaneity into an otherwise regulated world? And don’t we all want something beyond our white and black adult lives? To remind you of how great children’s design can be, even for your own adult world, here are some of my favorite recent designs.
design child room